8541 JONERA Lane Howell ( Michigan, US - 48855) Built
Remerica United Realty
- Other - Howell, MI
- Type: Residential
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage: "Garage - Attached, Heated, Open, Workshop"
- Size: 3,882 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 37.2 acres
- Year Built: 1974
- MLS #: 2200089178
Almost a mile of river frontage on both the Shiawassee River and Bogue Creek. There is a stocked, spring fed pond that is swimmable, a 90x60 very nice horse barn with 6 nice stalls, a hay loft, shelving and heaters to allow you to wash your horse or warm it up in the cold weather. The horse barn has its own well. There is an additional 40x20 barn with a concrete floor. The home has a heated attached three car garage with a workroom approximately 20x15. The basement of the home is finished 2200 sq. ft that could easily be turned into a mother in law suite, it features a sauna in the basement and a wood burning stove for heat or supplemental heat. Asphalt driveway with newer roof on the barn. There is a 400 acre farm behind the house and thousands of acres of state land. Planted crops for deer and other wildlife. Thus, there is essentially no neighbors behind the house. It's hunters paradise with numerous trophies in the house taken from the property. The home is truly in the country.
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- Interior Features: Basement, Fireplace, Wet Bar
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Wood, Wood
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Heating: Propane Gas
- Extra Features: Security System
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Vacuum System
- Lot Features: Dock, Waterfront
- View: Water
- Roof: Asphalt
Brokered and Advertised by : NextHome Statewide Real Estate
Information is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.